Article found here: www.tofugu.com This is YOUR chance! Learn Japanese from anime with only 5 minutes a day! You TOO can be come fluent, thanks to Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece! Just kidding; sucks for you. Subscribe to Tofugu articles via RSS: feeds.feedburner.com Subscribe to Tofugu articles via Email: www.tofugu.com www.squidoo.com
www.JapanesePod101.com Learn Japanese words using the Learn Japanese with Pictures series from JapanesePod101.com. Beautiful images clearly show Japanese vocabulary divided into units by topic. Each word is introduced with the English, Japanese hiragana characters, and Japanese kanji characters. It’s a great way to practice your hiragana and learn new Kanji, while studying new vocabulary words that will build up your proficiency in Japanese and lead you on your way to mastering this beautiful language! In this Japanese lesson you’ll learn the vocabulary for fruits in Japanese: watermelon, peach, strawberry, apple, banana, orange, mango, cherry, pineapple, and melon. When you’re trying to tell your Japanese penpal about your favorite fruit, know exactly what to write! If you learned a lot with this video, stop by our Japanese language learning website and get other language learning content including other great videos like this one, audio podcasts, review materials, blogs, iPhone applications, and more. Join the friendly community of learners at JapanesePod101.com, and start mastering Japanese today! www.JapanesePod101.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Learn Japanese – Master Basic Greetings in Japanese Fast!
- Learn Japanese – Learn to Introduce Yourself in Japanese!
- Learn Japanese! HOW TO SPEAK FLUENT JAPANESE WITHOUT SAYING A WORD 日本語を教える田中
- Japanese from Zero! 1: Proven Techniques to Learn Japanese for Students and Professionals
- Learn Japanese Numbers 1 to 20
Leave a comment
- speakabroad: Learn English (Good English) from these guys. The best comedy show http://t.co/mgdplKb0 August 19, 2012
- speakabroad: Online English Literacy Software Provides Audio Help in Arabic, Bahasa Melayu, Farsi, Japan http://t.co/R7QJmjPh August 19, 2012
- speakabroad: One Language Many Cultures: Marking the 25th Anniversary of Children Franchise Helen Doron Early E http://t.co/lUFxHkop August 19, 2012
- speakabroad: Learn English Study Lesson 109 - Story #1 (free ESL teacher) http://t.co/IasZ3Mk4 August 19, 2012
- speakabroad: Elenas Models - Beautiful Russian Girls. http://t.co/a2dt7Ful August 18, 2012